Sunday, April 11, 2010

Titty-Tats

TATTOOS.



Have been contemplating a tattoo - don't freak out, it will be lovely and tasteful. In the meantime, here are plenty of tattoos that I came across in my Google Search that are either interesting or just plain strange.





You have to admit this is kind of awesome even though its tragic that this guy will have this on his chest for the rest of his life....




























Individually, all of these would probably be cool, but all at once makes it just seem like she couldn't make up her mind!






Eh... I'll find more later. I really should be studying for exams.... :-( x a million

4 comments:

Rana said...

What would you get a tatoo of/ what would it be related to?

Justin Ruzicka said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Here's a picture of... said...

Wow do you think the Spiderman one is real?

Aleksandra Wądołowska said...

Hey :) Grate blog. I invite you to me. You can observe me http://alex-faashion.blogspot.com/