Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Barack Obama

I couldn't help but be relieved this morning when I walked into my class room this morning (late) and the name "Barack Obama" was written on the chalk board, above all our grammar corrections. A pretty nondescript way of learning about the results of the American election, but I still grinned from ear to ear.

After being in Munich and Dachau I kind of saw how little turn of events can change the world - for good or bad. I have a good feeling about this. And who doesn't?

Even those who hate him have to admit that he has spurred the United States on. This election there were record highs of people voting.

How can you help but get excited too, when you see videos like this on the net?
Things are going to change.



Whoever wrote that speech should get a medal. It's poetry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right. things will change. A new chapter has started about a nation united. There are Boy Scouts in blue States and Boy Scouts in red States but according to Barak - they are all Boy Scouts.

ww.

P.S. Loved the video.

Anonymous said...

Yes We Can.
I said to dad, if he hadn't of gotten elected in the states, we should have gotten him to lead the liberals. hahah
love you