Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Years Fail

As I read the various blogs I've subscribed myself to, I have come to the conclusion that I'm probably the only person who didn't write a witty little blog about the New Year, or give a list of resolutions that I should follow.

My resolution: TO BE MORE ON TOP OF SHIT DAMN IT.

I will find something cooler in the theme of the New Year to blog about. It will be several days/weeks/blogs late, but at least it's something.
Crap. I can't believe myself sometimes. Bahahha. Now I can't believe I'm chastising myself over a blog....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't pick any specific New Year's resolutions either. Why because it's new years do we need to come up with a resolution? I make resolutions all the time - some I keep, some I break. I answer to myself. I like it that way!!

ww.

Lo.Mc said...

I'm lacking a witty blog from New Years. I'm lacking anything New Years. I came down with something and spent it in my new room with Lan watching "Surfs Up".
Wooo for exciting!!! I actually fell asleep at 11. WTF is wrong with me, bahaha!
I've never really made a resolution. I just tell myself to be the best I can be for Alanna.