Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blarrghhh


Technology is such a pain in the ass.

What did people do after big trips when there were no digital cameras, no internet, no Facebook? I've spent like 2 hours today getting all my photos together, organizing them, uploading them.... Basically doing an inventory of my entire week. And then I pretty much have to Blog about it too right (I mean, that is why I started this thing...)?
Seriously though, 15 years ago, you would have just dropped all your film off at the store, done your laundry, and maybe visit your friends like two weeks later to show them your pictures. We really do complicate everything around us.

I promise I will get to blogging about my trip to Germany and Berlin, but lordy what a process!

On a less exasperated note I ate the best dessert of my life just a little while ago, macarons from the nearby patisserie. She wasn't lying when she said they were good. I would gladly pay 5 euros every week to have 3 macarons every Sunday. Like eating a gelato and wafer poof that neither melts or crumbles.....

No comments: