Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Attention Blogger Readers! New Rule!!!

I have decided to make a new rule (and by new I mean "A" rule since there were none..) which is that whenever you peruse my blog, you have to comment on the latest one you've read. I don't want any life essays or anything, but just a happy face or a "Hi" so I know there are people actually out there reading this thing. That way I kind of know who's keeping up with it and though I won't change what I write, I might be more inclined to write about certain subjects, or tell stories I think those people might enjoy, etc. depending on the readers.

**** For those of you who don't know how to comment you: Scroll down to the bottom of the post. At the bottom of each post is the time the blog was posted, and "comments". Click the "comments" (which is in white writing I believe) and it will take you to the screen you can write your comments in!****

4 comments:

Lo.Mc said...

Since I'm catching up from here to November 3rd, I won't comment on every single one, but I am reading them all :D

Anonymous said...

me too! haha :P hahah

Anonymous said...

p.s. from pat

Anonymous said...

hi sarah!
nice blog! i like when you talk about rugby (in the blog future as this post is old). haha it warms the cockles of my heart to picture you being yelled at by french rugby women. i'm still looking for rugby women in japan but if i find them, i will tell you about their lingo. (from o'Laura)