Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Safe and Sound in Füssen!!!

Hey everyone, just wanted you all to know that I got in to Füssen okay, I tried to text a few of you but I think because of the mountains my signal wasn't coming in.

Today we visited both the castles, and they were super cool, despite the fact that it was a pretty foggy/rainy day. Will put up photos as soon as I got home. Met a Canadian at the hostel named Ornica,she was from the Yukon, but had studied at Acadia, and she gave us the scoop on getting a guided tour in Dachau.

Not really in a writing mood, but I just wanted everyone to know that I was safe and happy (if not dry).

Aus Wiedersen!!! (not sure if I spelt that right...) <---- No I didn't, it's Auf Wiedersehen (thanks A&U) (Nov.2/08)
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you allow and not be angry? "Auf Wiedersehen" = "until see you again". wieder = again, sehen = see.

Curious how your trip was.

Ute